Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Answers to Beth's Questions


How hot is it? It's really not that bad. It definitely no worse than Florida, the difference is that there is no air conditioning. 

Do you have a refrigerator/freezer? I do.

Did you enjoy the first beer even though it was lukewarm? Of course? lukewarm beer is always better than no beer.

Are you getting sick from the Malaria pills? I'm not sure. I've had a cold since I got here so I'm not positive what is making me feel sick.  Hopefully I will know soon. 

Does everyone have a crush on you already? Haha I don't think so. Maybe only the two boys that gave me the Valentine's Day flower after they were whooed by my soccer skills the day before. 

Do you miss us more than you can stand? Yes. I can not wait for you, Brittany, Jessica, and everyone else that decides to come to get here. 

Did you swim in the water? Yes.

Were the waves really rough?  Nothing I couldn't handle. 

Do the Liberians swim, too? Some... when I went on Saturday only one out of four would swim with me.
 Ever thought about doing grad school in New Zealand instead of Boston/Chicago? I'm intrigued... what are you thinking? Have you found me a school?

Have you heard from either Loyola or Harvard? I have a phone interview on Wednesday for the grad assistantship I applied for at Loyola. 

2 comments:

  1. Excellent question and answer session. I especially like "lukewarm beer is better than no beer".

    Just wondering but do the Liberians not swim because they know something about what is in the water? You might want to google that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, smart, E. I think they are scared because they don't swim terribly well. That's what I was told. Have you heard how the phone interview went?

    ReplyDelete