Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Week 3

               
Last week was big. I moved into the apartment I will be living in for the rest of my stay, and where the others will join me eventually. Pros- 1. Living room. 2. Couch. 3. Big front porch. Cons- 1. No running water. 2. A lot of ants. 3. Paper thin walls and it appears my neighbors like to wake up at 5am every morning to yell about things. 
    I played in a soccer tournament this Sunday. Men are intense. Each game was paused about three times so the teams and fans could brawl it out, and then they would just start playing again.  I'm not sure if drinking beer in-between games instead of water has some thing to do with that. Hmm.  I scored like 7 goals, no big deal. 

Shout out to Travis Proffitt for introducing me to Burt's Bees After Sun Soother. Thank you thank you thank. 


This is me and boy Kasey. His friends were very excited that we have the same name, but as you can see he is not so enthused about it. 

My new bedroom.

My new living room. I can't wait for Beth, Brittany, Jessica, Aaron, Caroline,  and Willa Wyatt to be hanging out here with me. 

5 comments:

  1. Nice big new place, love it. But no running water? Seems like that might make showering a bit difficult.

    I don't think it was the between games beer. We used to do that during softball tourneys and it never led to brawls, just sloppy play.

    Kasey doesn't like that he shares his name with a GIRL, even one that can play soccer.

    I'm glad to hear that so many of your friends are coming to visit. I never thought you would get Goforth to leave NC.

    Love You! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. no running water,how will you wash out your beer glass?

    ReplyDelete
  3. congs on HARVARD SO PROUD

    Love You

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pros . . . hate the cons! What are the crazy neighbors yelling about? Don't they know that Harvard grad students need their rest? Congratulations!!!! We love you!
    Mommy

    PS Lily and Miley think your couch looks pretty cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how I can see Blankey. You are missed!! I wear your clothes to sleep in. Is that weird? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete