Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cute Boys

As you can see from the picture below, I am a HUGE F. C. Barcelona fan now. Unfortunately they got knocked out last night. People really enjoy giving me a hard time when my team loses. What they don't know is that when I got here and realized how important it was to have a team, I picked the team with the cutest jersey.
   Also in the picture are two of my very favorites boys here. Justin and Moses don't attend Ricks but they live in separate houses in the duplex next to me. They were both recently adopted out of the bush to come live with these families so that they can go to school.  They arrived here in December and most likely will never go back to their families. Justin is 12 but Moses is not sure of his birthday. They work very hard for their new families but after they get all their work done they love to play soccer and they love to pretend they are as good as me, which they aren't.



Justin and Moses, my soccer playing buddies.
Some of my wonderful 6th graders. 
Brothers Thomas and William love to visit me and play with the camera...and my sunglasses.


Moses holding one of the brand new baby chicks, this one is missing a lot of feathers and looked very ugly next to the others. 






1 comment: